Ink Block is a new construction, full amenity luxury apartment community that sits amidst some of the most prestigious universities in Boston, Tufts University School of Medicine, and Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology, and Emerson College.
Whilst neighboring this scholastic aura, there is enough pep and energy within the building alone to make Ink Block residents never want nor have to leave this building. The use of refined materials and colors to create edgy designs, and breathtaking views of the Boston skyline through large floor to ceiling windows, these units seem to be modern and beautiful all in one.
Additionally, if enjoying a beautiful roof top pool and sun deck isn't enough, residents may find pleasure in the convenience of having the city’s largest Whole Foods Market located in their very own building! The building also includes an outdoor café, restaurants, a bike workshop and even a dog spa!
Ink Block Unit Information
|Studio:||N/A||$2,529 - $3,000|
|1 Bedroom :||N/A||$3,254 - $4,000|
|2 Bedroom :||N/A||$4,104 - $4,900|
|3 Bedroom:||N/A||$5,600 - $5,800|
- 1 Ink will offer upscale
- spacious floor plans
- sleek modern kitchens and floor to ceiling windows with wide open views of the downtown skyline; 2 Ink is our edgiest building with open floor plans and industrial chic designs that feature artsy
- streamlined finishes with bold black cabinets and highly contrasting colors; 3 Ink offers more refined finishes with warm light wood cabinets and quartz countertops.
Building Information for Ink Block
300 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02118
Neighborhood: Boston - South End
Year Built: 2014
Building Features of Ink Block :
- Skyline pool and outdoor entertainment lounge
- club room with host kitchen
- fitness center and personalized digital training
- pet grooming and play areas
- covered access to Boston’s newest Whole Foods Market
- connected garage parking
- complimentary WiFi in all common areas
- available on site car detailing
- apartment cleaning
- dry cleaning and grocery delivery
- immediate highway access to I-90 & I-93
- easy access to MBTA transportation services on the Red
- Green & Silver lines